We aim to provide you with practical, realistic advice on a range of family law issues. Whether you are considering divorce, concerning about your children, or worried about other family matters, our expert divorce lawyers will offer you objective and proactive advice. We have extensive experience solicitors and are committed to a conciliatory approach set out by Resolution and family law Codes of the law Society guidance. With our commitment to negotiation and amicable resolution of the family disputes, we aim to provide a confidential, prompt and quality advice at all stages to obtain the most favourable outcome to you. We can assist you with your family law and Matrimonial problems and can make the whole process stress free.
- Marriage, nullity, judicial separation and dissolution of partnership.
- Financial relief on divorce and property disputes between unmarried couples.
- Transfer of Tenancies and other financial issues.
- Contact and Residence issues relating to the children.
- Adoption and Special Guardianship.
We encourage our clients to resolve the disputes amicably, advising them throughout the case about the costs/merits of a negotiated settlement and a contested hearing. This keeps legal fees down and keeps the clients in control of their legal costs simultaneously protecting their rights and the children of the family. We deal with domestic violence issue including financial, psychological and emotional abuse.
- Divorce, Judicial Separation and Annulment of Marriage
- ANCILLARY RELIEF
- CONTACT AND RESIDENCE ORDER
- ADOPTION AND SPECIAL GUARDIANSHIP
- PROPERTY ADJUSTMENT ORDER
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT
- MAINTENANCE AND CHILD SUPPORT
- PRE AND POST-NUPTIAL AGREEMENTS
We only conduct privately funded work. We offer prompt and practical advice on how to cope with Family Law problems and resolve them.
Everest Law Solicitors is regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA ID: 565980)..